Chipotle Cheezy Fries
For all the chili cheese fry lovers, I have made a delicious vegan chili and cheese fry recipe! Top with your favorite guacamole recipe and this will be life changing! Also, I wanted to say a big thank you to SweetEarthFoods for letting me try their new product Ground Chipotle Tempeh... this will make your fries taste sooo much better don't forget this ingredient.
- 1 bag of frozen french fries
- 1/2 bag of non dairy cheddar cheese
- 1/8 cup of non dairy unsweetened milk
- 1 packet of Sweet Earth Foods Chipotle ground tempeh
- Cook the french fries for the required time
- While french fries are cooking add a little bit of oil to a pan and cook the ground tempeh
- Once french fries are done place in a large bowl, set them aside
- Grab a pot and place cheese and milk inside and cook on low until all the cheese has melted.
- Drizzle cheese on top of french fries then sprinkle on the tempeh and top with fresh guacamole!
NOW DIG IN!! Send me pictures of yours, I cannot wait to see them :)