Easy Macaroni Salad
This was the easiest macaroni salad to make and it tasted even better than I thought! I use to work at a health food store that made a in house vegan macaroni salad, I tried to remember how theres was and was able to recreate the dish using super simple ingredients that most people should already have on hand!
- 12oz of gluten free macaroni (I used Jovial Brand)
- 1/3 cup of minced red onion
- 3/4 cup of vegan mayo (I used Followyourheart Brand)
- 1/2 of a red pepper chopped
- 1 tbls of dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup of minced dill pickles
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni for required time
- While the macaroni is cooking chop and dice vegetables
- Place into a large bowl
- Continue to add all ingredients in the bowl
- Mix throughly together
- Once macaroni is done, drain and rinse with cold water to chill the noodles
- Now incorporate macaroni into the large bowl and stir together.
- You can eat it now or wait 1 hour for it to chill throughly
*If you think it needs more of something try using a tablespoon or two of the pickle juice to see if that helps to add a bit more ZING to the dish!
Please tag me in any of your recreations using my Instagram @haley_ferretti
Thanks again for trying my recipes, I love seeing you guys eat the food I create! :)