Matcha Mint Mermaid Frap
Yes... I did it again with the obnoxious frappuccino but I mean I had too! Unicorns are cool in all but the mermaid frap needed to be veganized. This one also get a bit on the matcha train as well since thats how I achieved some of the pretty mossy greens :) Also wanted to say that I got barely any of this because my sisters stole it!
- 1/2 pint of Vanilla Nada Moo
- 3/4 pint of Mint Nada Moo
- 1 container of coco whip
- various of amount of matcha powder
- 1 packet of blue dye from Color Kitchen Foods
- 1-2 tablespoons of mint flavored chlorophyll
- Start by taking your coco whip of freezer to thaw
- Take 1/2 pint of vanilla nada moo or any plant-based vanilla ice cream into a bowl and mix 2-3 tablespoons of matcha together, should create a mossy green color
- Then add have of that into your drinking glass
- Get another bowl, add 3/4 pint of mint nada moo or any plant based mint ice cream into that bowl along with 2 tablespoons of chlorophyll for added color.
- Mix well, should get a dark green color
- Add half on top of the vanilla matcha mixture
- Now add the left over vanilla/matcha on top
- Add the mint mixture on top
- Now combined the coco whip about 1/2 c and some blue dye into a bowl stir well and add on top.
- Use a spoon or straw to push down on the edges of the container to have the blue color drain down the sides.
- Then top off with extra coco whip and enjoy!
When following this recipe have fun. This is not suppose to be exact measurements, its more of a fun art project that you get to drink at the end! My kitchen was a mess, my legs were covered in blue dye (ask my sister :) ) Have fun and your food will taste better! I mean its ice cream you can't mess it up!
Please don't forget to tag me in your recreations I love seeing everything you guys make! :) @haley_ferretti