One Pot Creamy Pasta
Looking for a quick easy meal which only requires one pot? This is the pasta for you! This is a great dish if you are looking for something creamy but still a light filling meal that won't make you feel overly stuffed after! The nutritional yeast gives this dish the added touch because it adds the cheezeness that everyone loves! :)
- 16 oz of gluten free pasta
- 1 yellow onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of nutritional yeast
- 3 diced tomatoes
- 8oz of sliced mushrooms
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 32oz of vegetable broth
- 12oz of water
- Bring a large pot of broth and water to a boil
- While waiting slice tomatoes, onions, garlic, and mushrooms
- Once boiling add everything but spinach to pot
- Cook for 30-35 min
- Once most of the liquid has evaporated you should be left with a creamy pasta dish.
- Add the spinach last and mix together.
Tag me in your recreations using @haley_ferretti :) Love you guys sooo MUCH!