Ravioli with Creamy Tomato Sauce
R A V I O L I
Hi I'm Italian and I love all pasta... I could eat noodles all day long! So I'm sure you'll start to see a lot of dishes that involve pasta and pasta sauces. The ravioli I used in this dish was from Eat Nice (Instagram @eat_nice) I have yet to find a better ravioli, this one below is their walnut meat and its insanely good. It has thee best garlic taste, similarly to garlic bread but super creamy and smooth!
- 1/2 Cup raw sunflower seed
- 1 1/2 large tomatoes cored
- 2-3 tbls of tomato paste
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbls of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbls of onion powder
- 2 tbls of Italian seasoning
- 2 tbls of red pepper flakes
- Soak sunflower seeds for 6hr or longer.
- Drain sunflower seed.
- Add all the ingredients into a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a pot and heat for 5min.
- Serve with any pasta of your choice!