Unicorn Magic Frappuccino
Yes this is really vegan... Yes its pretty much all sugar... and Yes I think you all need to try it!
- 1 pint of @nadamoo vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups of @so_delicious coco whip
- 3/4 cup of @malkorganics pecan milk
- 1 packet of @colorkitchenfoods pink food dye
- 1 packet of @colorkitchenfoods blue food dye
- Let coco whip thaw in refrigerator for 30min
- Place 1 pint of vanilla @nadamoo in a large bowl
- Mix in 1/2 of the pink dye and 1/2 the blue dye from @colorkitchenfoods This will make it a light purple
- Once stirred very well pour into a glass jar
- Add @malkorganics pecan milk and 1 cup of coco whip, stir again
- Now top with coco whip
- Sprinkle the extra food dye on top of the coco whip to add a bit more MAGIC to your unicorn frap!
- Drink up!!
The best way to get the same results I did with this drink is to use Color Kitchen Food Dyes. I'd recommend using them because its made from real plants (like how cool?!?!). Its also a powder and works really well with pretty much any type of dessert you are trying to make. I've been using them for awhile and yes they are a bit expensive compared to junk food colorings... but you just can't compare the colors it creates! But let me know if you have success with other dyes even liquid base ones.
Also just so everyone knows my kitchen was a complete mess after making this... so if you don't like getting pink hands or staining parts of your counter top then this drink may not be for you. *Bonus tip don't wear anything white while making this :) Have fun guys and please share any of your creations with me on Instagram @haley_ferretti