Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
These were such a hit yesterday at my house! Ooey gooey cinnamon roll with all the fillings you remember eating. The only thing thats bad about them is you have to wait for the dough to rise... but other than that these are super simple and super delicious treat! :)
- 1 packet of instant yeast
- 3 cups of all purpose organic flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla nut milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of vegan butter
- 1/4 cup of coconut sugar + 1 tablespoon
- 1/4 cup of walnuts (or more)
- 1/4 cup of raisins (or more)
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla powder *optional
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- Warm butter and oil in a sauce pan for 3 min
- Then pour into a large bowl with yeast let stand for 5min then add 1 tablespoon of sugar, let stand for 10 min
- Add 1 cup of flour at a time and mix
- Add in vanilla nut milk
- Cover with a damp cloth and let rise for 1 hour
- Set oven for 350 degrees
- Powder the surface with extra flour
- Then roll out the dough into a rectangle shape
- Melt butter and mix with maple syrup and coat the dough
- Next sprinkle on the sugar, walnuts, vanilla powder, cinnamon, and raisins.
- Then roll up the dough and cut into slices, should make 12 cinnamon rolls.
- Lightly butter your dish, place in your dish, and drizzle with more maple sugar and coconut sugar.
- Cook for 20-30min until golden brown.
- ****Mix 1 part water and 2 parts powdered sugar for icing your cinnamon rolls (optional)
I hope you all love these as much as I did! Please tag me in any of your creations @haley_ferretti :)